Truth About Pebble is a nonprofit citizens' organization founded by Alaskans from across the 49th state to:
- Inform Alaskans about the Pebble Project, including future milestones and the process by which it is being advanced by the Pebble Partnership.
- Promote the current and future economic and social benefits associated with the Pebble Project.
- Educate Alaskans about modern natural resource development and the opportunities to develop the mineral resource at Pebble without affecting the region's fish, water, wildlife or traditional ways of life.
- Inform Alaskans about the multi-year federal, state and local permitting process for natural resource development in Alaska and the many opportunities available for residents to play an active part in the process.
- Ensure that project critics are held to account for their advocacy activities in opposition to Pebble and that Alaskans receive a fair and balanced view of the proposed development.
- Foster an ongoing and fully informed public dialogue about the Pebble Project in Alaska.
Click here for Truth About Pebble board members